eBooksRead.com books search new books
Martha Burt Wright.

History of the Oread Collegiate Institute, Worcester, Mass. (1849-1881) : with biographical sketches online

. (page 6 of 40)
Online LibraryMartha Burt WrightHistory of the Oread Collegiate Institute, Worcester, Mass. (1849-1881) : with biographical sketches → online text (page 6 of 40)
Font size
QR-code for this ebook

She died in Northbridge, Mass., October 17, 1894.

Esther Hinckley Baker was born in Boston. February
5, 1838. Her father, Ezra Howes Baker, a native of Cape Cod,

was a well-known and honored mer-
chant of his day, a ship owner and
importer. Her mother, Esther May
(Hinckley) Baker, also of Cape Cod,
was a lineal descendant of two of the
Mayflower Pilgrims, Elder Brewster
and Stephen Hopkins, and also of
Thomas Prince, Governor of Ply-
mouth Colony.

She entered the Oread in May,
1853, and remained two years. She
afterwards studied for a year in a
private class under Rev. Dr. Clinch
of Boston.
After her mother died she was her father's housekeeper and
companion until his death, in 1876,
when, her brother and sisters hav-
ing married, she left Boston, to stay
with her friend, Elizabeth Dorrance
Bugbee, in Providence, R. I., where
she has since remained, making
Providence her home.

The friendship formed at the
Oread has lasted for half a century,
undimmed by the slightest cloud.
Miss Baker has been "a cheerful
giver" in public and private.

Address: 179 Hope St., Provi-
dence, R. I.

Exie Baker was born in South Dennis. Mass., on Cape
Cod, October 5, 1837. She was the eldest daughter of Judah





60 Oread Collegiate Institute

and Experience Baker. While she was quite young the family
removed to Boston, where she was educated in the public
schools, completing her studies at the Oread in 1854. In i860,
at her home in Boston, she was married to Charles E. Jones,
at that time an importer of foreign fruits. He subsequently
was engaged in the ownership and management of oil-wells
in Pennsylvania. A son, Frank Wellington, was born to them
in 1862. He graduated at the Boston English High School,
and also took a course at a commercial college. He had
been in business in Alabama for eight years, as treasurer and
general manager of a cotton manufacturing company, when,
in 1902, he died, after a short and sudden illness. A daughter,
Helen May, was born in 1866. Bier education was begun in
the Boston public schools, and finished in the private school
of Miss Emily J. F. Newhall. In 1888 she was married to
Albert B. Merrill of the Massachusetts National Bank, Boston,
and has one son, Donald French Merrill.

Mrs. Jones has been especially interested in working for the
New England Peabody Home for Crippled Children.

Address : Mrs. Charles E. Jones, Rawson Road, Brookline,
Mass.

Julia R. Baldwin, the daughter of David and Amanda M.
(Hobbs) Baldwin, was born in Nashua, N. H., on Christmas
Day, 1845, anc l came to the Oread from Nashua about 1855.
She suffered from a long illness by which she was made an
invalid for nearly fifteen years, and finally died at the home
of her sister, Mrs. David Stevens, of Wilton, N. H., in
July, 1885.

Julia M. Ball, who was a pupil at the Oread from Septem-
ber, 1851, until 1855, was tne daughter of Mason Ball, a clergy-
man, and Orinda (Bogue) Ball. She was born at Princeton,
Mass., May 13, 1838.

On August 20, 1863, she was married at Springfield, Mass.,
to Bradford Morton Fullerton, a clergyman. Mr. Fnllerton
is a graduate of Amherst I A.B. 1861, D.D. 1891) and received
his theological training at Andover. They have three children:
William Morton, born September 18, 1865, a graduate of Har-



Pupils from 1849-18 59 61

vard in 1886, is a correspondent in Paris, France, of the
London Times; Robert Morton, born November 11, 1868, a
graduate of Harvard in 1890, married Jane Whitthorne of Fort
Smith, Ark., in 1892, and is in business in Boston; Katharine
Elizabeth, born February 6, 1879, was educated at Paris,
France, and at Miss Folsom's school, Boston. She is a grad-
uate of Radcliffe College, spent one year there in graduate
study, and is now teaching in Byrn Mawr College.

Mrs. Fullerton has been Director of the Waltham Woman's
Club, President of the Brockton Day Xursery, for twenty years
Director of the Woman's Home Missionary Association, and
was the first President of the Brockton Woman's Club.

Address: Mrs. Bradford M. Fullerton, 179 Belmont St.,
Brockton, Mass.

Sarah E. Ball was born at Amherst, Mass., August 31,
1835. She was the daughter of Mason and Orinda (Bogue)
Ball, and was a pupil at the Oread during the greater part of
the time from 185 1 to 1854. She was married at Amherst,
Mass., September 14, 1864, to Rev. George Whitefield Phillips,
D.D. She has had two children: Annie Maud, born August
28, 1865, died September 26, 1871, at Haydenville, Mass.;
LeRoy, born May 28, 1870, graduated at Amherst in 1892,
and married Caroline S. King in 1899.

Address : Mrs. George W. Phillips, 23 Court St., Rutland, Vt.

Amelia M. Bates, daughter of Laban and Lydia (Corn-
stock) Bates, was born in Blackstone, Mass., in 1838. She
entered the Oread in 1854 and remained until 1856. In i860
she was married in Blackstone to Marcien Jenckes, a manu-
facturer of woolen goods. They have two children : a daugh-
ter, Annie Amelia, born October 30, 1861, graduated from
Mrs. Richardson's school in Stamford, Conn., and was married
to Lewis B. Harding of Boston, a wool broker; a son,
Lawrence, born March 23, 1867, graduated as Bachelor of
Philosophy at Yale in 1887. is a civil engineer by profession,
and married Alice E. Child of Boston.

The family are all active in church work. Mr. Jenckes,
Senior, is a vestryman and treasurer of St. John's Church in
Stamford, Conn.

Address: Mrs. Marcien Jenckes, Stamford, Conn.



62 Oread Collegiate Institute

Ellen M. Belknap was born in Westboro, Mass., June 24,
1835. Sbe was the daughter of Lyman Belknap of Westboro,
and Martha (Morse) Belknap, a native of Hopkinton. Both
families were of Puritan stock, holding places of honor in the
towns where they resided. She attended the Oread in 1852-53,
and was married in Westboro, October 8, 1856, to Hon. Calvin
M. Winch of Holden, Mass. Mr. Winch was at one time
State Senator, and held several offices of trust in the city gov-
ernment of Boston, where Mr. and Mrs. Winch lived after
their marriage, until Mr. Winch's death, on September 14,
1885. Mrs. Winch had no children, except an adopted daugh-
ter, her niece, Grace Belknap, who was married to Edward
C. Bates, at one time judge of the district court, and now a
lawyer in Boston. They reside in Westboro.

While in Boston Mrs. Winch was one of the Directors of the
Home for Discharged Female Prisoners at Dedham, the South
End Diet Kitchen, Dr. Baker's Free Hospital for Women, and
other organizations of charity. At one time she was connected
with the Provident Association, and she has always been active
in her own church.

Address : Mrs. Calvin M. Winch, Westboro, Mass.

Harriet Elizabeth Bemis attended the Oread as one of
its very earliest students, taking her place in 1849 among a
few other day pupils from the city of Worcester. She was
born in Spencer, Mass., October 8, 183 1. Her parents were
William and Catherine (Eveleth) Bemis. The family removed
to Worcester when she was a child. Here, among her early
pleasures, were frecment excursions with her companions to a
rocky ledge outside the city, called Goat Hill, on which the
Oread was afterwards built.

She writes : "When I was ten or twelve years of age Goat
Hill was a favorite resort of myself and schoolmates for gather-
ing wild flowers, especially the wild columbine, which grew
there very abundantly, and which was nowhere more beautiful
than about those wild ledges, out of which came the material
for Oread Castle. There was a great deal of wooded land
near by, and it was altogether an ideal place for such an
outing. At that time (from 1841 to 1843) there were only a
lew houses between the Post ( )ffice (where it now stands)



Pupils from 1849-1859



f.^1



and Goat Hill. As there was no public conveyance, we walked
the distance from the city, and when we reached home, we
felt we had made a pilgrimage."

When Miss Bemis entered the Oread in the second school
term of 1849, on l v tne North Tower
was built, and a fine view was af-
forded over the open country, far
and near, showing the wisdom of its
founder in selecting so attractive a
spot for his school.

Having commenced thus with al-
most the earliest beginnings of the
Oread life. Miss Bemis continued to
identify herself with its subsequent
history, being connected with it more
or less through part of Mrs. Curtis',
and part of Miss Dodge's adminis-
trations. From the time, in 1849.

when she and two other pupils formed the sole members of a
class in Algebra and Geometry, reciting to Mr. Thayer, to the
time when she became teacher of Music in 1854, the Oread
developed from a small school of about twenty pupils, to a large
and well equipped institution. Her musical work at the Oread
was continued till about 1857.

On June 20, 1867, Miss Bemis was married to Chauncey G.
Harrington, who has been for some years a retired business man
of Worcester.

Address : Mrs. Chauncey G. Harrington, 972 Main St.,
Worcester, Mass.




Adeline Bisco, daughter of Alden and Selinda (Martin)
Bisco, was born in Leicester, Mass., November 3, 1836. She
attended the Oread for two terms, entering in the spring of
185 1. On November 24, 1853, she was married in Worcester
to Charles A. Whittemore, and died at Melrose, Mass., June



Laurinda Bisco was born in Leicester, Mass., August 16,
1834. She was the sister of Adeline Bisco, and attended the
Oread with her for two terms in 185 1. On October 2, 1855,



6 4



Oread Collegiate Institute



she was married in Worcester to Isaac R. Joslin. They have
no children.

Address: Mrs. Isaac R. Joslin, 138 Prospect Place, Brook-
lyn, N. Y.

Julia D. Blake, who attended the Oread in 1854-55, was
the daughter of George and Hannah Ellis (Rockwood) Blake.
In 1858, in Medway, Mass., she was married to Stephen Clark.
Two daughters were born to them in Woonsocket, R. I., and
a son in Medway. Most of her life has been spent in Massa-
chusetts, but she now resides in New York City, having with
her one daughter and her son, all that remains of her family.

Address: Mrs. Stephen Clark, 242 West 112th St., New-
York City.

Jane Frances Borden was the daughter of Benjamin C.
and Almariah T. Borden of New Braintree, Mass. She was
born in New Braintree, August 25, 1839, and was a pupil at
the Oread from 1854 to 1856.

Schoolmates remember her as a lovely girl, refined and gentle
of manner, and a brilliant scholar. She died of consumption
in early young womanhood, about i860.

Susan Borden, only child of Rescom and Henrietta (San-
ford) Borden, was born September 10, 1837, on the homestead

farm in North Westport, near Fall
River, Mass., which her father in-
herited from his great-grandfather,
Richard Borden. Her father and
mother both died while she was
very young, and her guardian,
after a few years, placed her in
a family boarding school in Fair
Haven, Mass. In 1854 she entered
the Oread and remained two years.
After leaving the Oread, she was
for a short time a pupil at Wheaton
Seminary. In 1857 she went to
Philadelphia, where she attended a
course of lectures at the Female Medical College.

In 1858, mi her twenty-first birthday, she was married to




Pupils from 1849-1859



65



Samuel Tripp Sanford of Westport, Mass., who invented a
copper punching machine, a shingle machine and other valuable
machinery.

After their marriage Mr. and Mrs. Sanford went to Phila-
delphia, she to take a second course
of lectures, and he to matriculate at
the University of Pennsylvania Med-
ical School.

In 1859 they took up their resi-
dence in Fall River, where, on
October 28 of the same year, their
eldest child, Bordena, was born.

In 1862 they removed to the home-
stead farm in Westport.

On April 16, 1863, a second daugh-
ter, Charitta Latona, was born, and
on March 13. 1871, a third daughter.
Threlia Dimple. A son, Samuel

Newton Folius, born August 2, 1872, graduated at the Fall
River High School, attended Harvard University, and has a
position in a cotton broker's office in Fall River.

The daughters were educated in Fall River, and at Wheaton
Seminary.

Mr. Sanford died in 1879. Mrs. Sanford has been an invalid
for many years, tenderly cared for by her devoted family.

Address: Mrs. Susan B. Sanford, 74 Ridge St., Fall River,
Mass.




Caroline Bowen, who entered the Oread in 1852, was born
in Worcester, September 28, 183 1. She was the daughter of
Ebenezer Harris and Amelia (Richardson) Bowen, and was
married in Worcester to Benjamin Luther, who is connected
with a gentleman's furnishing store.

Mrs. Luther died some vears a«'o.



Josephine Edna Branscomb, who was a pupil at the
Oread in 1854-56, coming from Holyoke, Mass., was born
March 15, 1838, in Newmarket, N. H. Her parents were
Arthur and Sarah (Chapman) Branscomb, both natives of
Newmarket.



66 Oread Collegiate Institute

She was married in St. Louis, Mo., June 3, 1858, to John
G. Hill, a railroad passenger agent. They had no children.
Mrs. Hill died at Denver, Col., March 25, 1891.

Susanna B. Brigham was horn May 24, 1837, in Grafton,
Mass., and was the daughter of Charles and Annah E. Brigham.
Captain Charles Brigham of Grafton was her grandfather.
She attended the Oread during part of the year 1854, and
after leaving school was a teacher of Art, until her marriage
in Grafton, September 20, i860, to William F. Merrifield.

She has been a contributor to children's papers, and has
written for the New England Magazine and other magazines
and papers.

Address: Mrs. William F. Merrifield, 34 Xaples Road,
Brookline, Mass.

Harriet Hastings Brown, daughter of John Frost and
Elizabeth (Evans) Brown, was born in Concord, N. H., May
6, 1842. She entered the Oread in September, 1856, and
remained until 1859. She afterwards attended a young ladies
school in Keene, N. H. In 1867 she was married at her
home in Concord to Passmore Treadwell, a physician and sur-
geon. During the Civil War he served in the Navy as volun-
teer, holding the position of Assistant Surgeon. After his
marriage he left the Navy and practiced surgery in Xew York
and Brooklyn. Later he was stationed in Idaho Territory as
Contract Surgeon for the United States Army. Dr. Treadwell
died at Boise City, Idaho, May 23, 1881.

A son, John Passmore, who was born in Xew York, July
18, [868, died July 8, 1869. A daughter, Elizabeth Brown, was
born in Brooklyn, July 8, 1870. A second son, Thomas Percy,
was born November 30, 1873, in Boise City, Idaho, and a third
son, Robert Hastings, was horn in Boise City, February 10,
1875. Elizabeth graduated from the Boston Normal Art
School, and has been supervisor of drawing in the public schools
of Whitinsville, Manchester, Needham and Rockport, Mass.
The two surviving sons are in business in Boston with Carter,
Rice & Co., wholesale paper dealers. Both are married and
reside near I toston.

Address: Mrs. Harriet B. Treadwell, [6 Willow Ave., West
Somerville, Mass.



Pupils from 184.9 -1859



67



Mary A. Brown, who was a pupil at the ' >read in [855 56,
entering from Millbury, Mass., was married on February 4,
1869, to Amos Armsby, and died in Millbury, April 11, 1875.




Dr. O. W.

"A Family



Elizabeth Dorrance Bugbee, only daughter of James

Henry and Maria (Potter) Bugbee, was horn in Pawtuxet,

Warwick. R. I., April 10, 1835.
Her ancestry is in every line early
Colonial. .Through her mother she
is a lineal descendant of Roger
Williams, and many other of the
earliest settlers of Rhode Island.
Her father's great-grandfather. Dr.
David Holmes of Woodstock,
Conn., grandfather of Dr. Oliver
Wendell Holmes, was a Captain
in the French and English War,
under King George, and after-
wards a Surgeon in the Revolu-
tionary Army. In

Holmes' collection of poems, the one entitled

Record," gives the Holmes Genealogy.
Miss Bugbee entered the Oread

in 1852, and left in 1855.

Since i860 her home has been in

Providence, R. I.

Her life has been a domestic one.

devoted to her family and friends.

With them, she has traveled much.

at home and abroad, and the years

which have brought sorrows and

losses have also brought blessings.

For charity and educational work.

she has done what she could. Her

brothers having died, she is the

last of her family, but with the

constant companionship of her Oread friend. Esther 11. Baker,

"Home is still Home and the world bright."
Address: 179 Hope St., Providence, R. I.





«


* '




-r-


1




WTm





68



Oread Collegiate Institute




Sarah Tully Bugbee, youngest daughter of James and
Elizabeth (Dorrance) Bugbee, who both descended from early
colonists of New England, was born in Thompson, Conn.,

October 29, 1836. She was at the
Oread in 1852. On December 27,
1858, she was married at the home
of her sister in Providence, R. I.,
to William Torrey Harris, Yale
College 1858, a native of Killingly,
Conn., but then of St. Louis, where
he was engaged in teaching. He
was afterwards Superintendent of
Public Schools in St. Louis, and
editor and publisher of the Journal
of Speculative Philosophy. He is
now, and has been for many years,
United States Commissioner of Edu-
cation. Dr Harris has received the degrees of A.M. (1869),
and of LL.D. (1895) from Yale; of Ph.D. ( 1893) from Brown
University, and of LL.D. from the universities of Pennsyl-
vania, Missouri and Princeton. He
received at the Paris Exposition of
1878, the title of "Officio- de
l' Academic," and at that of 1889,
"Officio- de f Instruction Publiquc"
Her four children were born in
St. Louis : Theodore, born Septem-
ber 12, 1859, is a lawyer in San An-
tonio, Texas, is married, and has
four children, has been a State
Senator, and is a member of the
San Antonio School Board ; Char-
lotte, born in 1862, and Ethan Allen,
born in 1864, died in early child-
hood; Edith Davidson, born August 6, 1875, lives at home.
With the exception of a few years spent in Concord, Mass.,
and an occasional journey abroad, Mrs. Harris has passed her
married life in St. Louis and Washington, D. C.

Address: Mrs. William T. Harris, 1300 Yale St., Wash-
ington, I ). C.




Pupils from 1849 -1859 69

Jane Bullard, who was at the Oread in 1853-54, was horn
in Wendell, Mass., January 23, 1833, the daughter of Elias
and Betsey (Howe) Bullard. On February 29, i860, she was
married at Petersham, Mass., to Sumner J. Brooks, a merchant.
Their children are : Abbie E.. born in Framingham, Mass., June
21, 1861 ; Jennie F., born in Cambridge. Mass., June 20, 1866,
and Sumner A., born in Cambridge, Mass., January 21, 1868.

Address: Mrs. Sumner J. Brooks, 1764 Massachusetts Ave.,
Cambridge, Mass.

Almira S. Burbank, daughter of Aaron and Chloe
(Stevens) Burbank of Lancaster. Mass., was born in North-
boro, Mass., October 2^, 1834. Her father was a Baptist min-
ister and was descended from Pilgrim ancestry.

After leaving the Oread, where she was a pupil in 1850-51,
Miss Burbank attended the Westfield Normal School, and then
taught for ten years or more in the district schools of Bolton,
Harvard, Lancaster and Woburn, Mass. When her father's
health failed she returned home and cared for him until his
death, and then for her mother; after whose death, fifteen years
later, in 1885, she went to Brandon, Yt., to live with her aunt,
whose husband was for forty years pastor of the Baptist Church
in Brandon. She remained as caretaker in their home as long
as they lived. Then she had, for six years, an official position
in "The Western," a young woman's college in Oxford, Ohio,
and afterwards was caretaker in a family which consisted of
three invalids. She remained here until the home was broken
up by death, and since then has lived with friends and relatives.

She has written papers for the Woman's Club, to which she
belongs, and articles for the School Magazine in ( )xford.

Address : Still River, Mass.

Ellen Eliza Bush, daughter of Wilder and Clarissa Davis
(Gibson) Bush, was born in Northboro, Mass., August 4, 1833.
She was a pupil at the Oread in 1852. After leaving she
taught music, and served for a while as organist at the Uni-
tarian Church in Xorthboro.

On June 10, 1856, she was married in Xorthboro to Arthur
Currier Blanchard. They had four children : Pauline Louise,
born in Lowell, Mass., April 22, 1860, was married February
12, 1890, to Charles Parker Schofr ; twin sons, Arthur Bush,



70 Oread Collegiate Institute

and Wilder Bush, were born February 9, 1866, in South Fram-
ing-ham, Mass. ; Lilian Davis was horn May 6, 1868, at South
Framingham.

Mrs. Blanchard died in South Framingham, January 16, 1884.

Ellen Frances Capron, daughter of Collins and Caroline
(Silsby) Capron, was born October 2, 1830, in Mendon Village
(now Blackstone), Mass. She was the first pupil enrolled at
the Oread. At Millville, August 2, 1854, she was married to
Frederic Augustus Holden, an accountant. He was appointed
a justice by Governor Lloyd Lowndes of Maryland, and is
now clerk in the General Land Office, in the Interior Depart-
ment at Washington. Their three children, Augustus Randall,
Lewis Francis and John Greene, were all graduated from the
High School in Washington.

Address : Mrs. Frederic A. Holden, Hyattsville, Maryland.

Mary Capron, youngest daughter of Collins and Caroline
(Silsby) Capron, entered the Oread in the early fifties, and was
a pupil for several years, leaving at the close of 1854. One

of her sisters was the wife of Hon.
Fli Thayer, founder of the Institute.
On May 9, 1855, at her home in
Millville, Mass., she was married to
William Olney Mason of Woon-
socket, R. I., who for many years
has been debarred from business
pursuits by the loss of sight. They
have four children : William Collins,
born July 18, 1856, is at present City
Clerk of W r oonsocket ; Fred Olney,
born February 19, 1859, ^ s now
connected with the Hood Rubber
Mills at East Watertown, Mass. ;
Herbert Capron, born January (\ 1861, married Annie Jenckes
of Woonsocket, and is Superintendent of the Hood Rubber
Works at East Watertown ; Caroline Rebecca, born December
3, 1872, was married to Berton Williams, a graduate of Dart-
mouth College, and an electrician, and son of Bernette Hill
Williams, an ( )read of 1856.

Address: Mrs. William O. Mason. 115 Blackstone St.,
Woonsocket, R. I.




Pupils from 1849-1859



7i



Marietta C. Carr, only child of Henry W. Carr of Somers-
worth, N. H., and Martha C. (Curtis) Carr of Roxbury, Mass.,
was born in Brookline, Mass., in 1838. She attended the Oread
in 1852. In 1862 she was married in Brookline to Walstein
R. Chester of New London, Conn., a commission merchant,
dealing in lumber. They have had five children: Harry C,
born in 1863, in New London, who is married and engaged
in business with his father; Mitchell S., born in 1872; W.
Murray, born in 1875, wno died in youth; Mabel C, born in
Brookline in 1865, and Florence H., born at the same place in
1868. Mr. and Mrs. Chester and their two daughters reside
in the house which formerly belonged to Mrs. Chester's father
and mother, and where Mrs. Chester spent her childhood and
girlhood.

Address: Mrs. Walstein R. Chester, 239 Walnut St., Brook-
line, Mass.



Caroline M. Cheney, was born in Barre, Mass., February
23, 1834, and was the daughter of Eclson D. and Sarah B.
( Shattuck) Cheney. She attended
the Oread in 1852-53. On Novem-
ber 14, 1854, she was married to
Charles B. Eaton, a merchant. They
have had three daughters : Alice
Carrie, born at Worcester, March
8, 1859, Avas married to Fred N.
Cook, resides with her mother, and
has one son, who is in Clark Col-
lege; Cora Belle, born at Worces-
ter, October 15, 1870, graduated at
the High School in Worcester and
then taught in a kindergarten, was
married to W. H. Nelson, and has

two sons; Grace Cheney, born at Worcester, August 12, 1876,
died August 25, 1877.

Address: Mrs. Charles B. Eaton, 5 Lagrange St., Worces-
ter, Mass.




Mary S. and Elizabeth A. Clapp, daughters of David
Clapp of Dorchester, Mass., and his wife, Mary Elizabeth
Tucker, were born in Dorchester, in the old homestead, where



7 2



Oread Collegiate Institute'



their father was born, and close by the birth-place of many
generations of ancestors. The street upon which they now live,
called "Salcombe," named for the old home in England, whence
the family came to New England, runs through what was once
the orchard of their grandsire, David Clapp. Their father was
a descendant of Nicholas Clapp, who came to Dorchester in
1633. His father and grandfather, both named David, were
engaged in the War of the Revolution. They assisted in throw-
ing up the fortifications on Dorchester Heights, which eventually



Online LibraryMartha Burt WrightHistory of the Oread Collegiate Institute, Worcester, Mass. (1849-1881) : with biographical sketches → online text (page 6 of 40)
Using the text of ebook History of the Oread Collegiate Institute, Worcester, Mass. (1849-1881) : with biographical sketches by Martha Burt Wright active link like:
read the ebook History of the Oread Collegiate Institute, Worcester, Mass. (1849-1881) : with biographical sketches is obligatory.

Leave us your feedback | Links exchange | RSS feed 

Online library ebooksread.com © 2007-2014