J :: James W. Taylor :: Historical antiquities of Fife, chiefly ecclesiastical, connected with some of its districts (Volume 2) : download ebook or read online
Author: James W. Taylor
Title: Historical antiquities of Fife, chiefly ecclesiastical, connected with some of its districts (Volume 2)
Publisher: Edinburgh : Johnstone, Hunter & Co.
Subject (keywords, tags): Fife (Scotland) -- History
Contributor: University of California Libraries
Size: 179 kb
This ebook is usually downloaded with: Pioneers and prominent men of Utahby Frank Ellwood EsshomThe first register of Saint Mary's church, Bocking, Essex, England. Baptisms, 1561-1605; marriages, 1593-1639; burials, 1558-1628by Bocking Saint Mary's ChurchThe Petworth ms. of Chaucer's Canterbury talesby Geoffrey ChaucerA history of Fife and Kinrossby Ae. J. G. (Aeneas James George) MackayHistory of the Presbyterian Church in the Forks of Brandywine, Chester County, Pa. (Brandywine Manor Presbyterian Church), from A.D. 1735 to A.D. 1885 : with biographical sketches of the deceased pastors of the church and of those who prepared for the Christian ministry under the direction of the Reby James M'CluneOutline of the history of old St. Paul's church, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with an appeal for its preservation, together with articles of agreement, abstract of title, list of rectors, vestrymen, and inscriptions of tombstones and vaultsby Norris Stanley BarrattAllegations for marriage licences issued between 1673-1770; with an appendix of allegations discovered whilst the ms. was passing through the press (Volume pt.2)by Eng. (Diocese) Commissary Court SurreyThe county families of the United Kingdom; or, Royal manual of the titled and untitled aristocracy of England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland .. (Volume ed.59, yr.1919)by Edward WalfordRecords of the Scottish volunteer force, 1859-1908by James Moncrieff GriersonMemorial catalogue of the Burns exhibition : held in the galleries of the Royal Glasgow Institute of the Fine Arts... Glasgow, from 15th July till 31st October, 1896by Royal Glasgow Institute of the Fine Arts